[FFmpeg-devel] Streaming Capturing device input.

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Mon May 21 23:01:15 CEST 2007

> Hi List,
>
> I wanna use ffmpeg to capture an input from a
> capture card and stream the
> video to a darwin streaming server does anyone know
> if this is possible?
> Otherwise is it possible to buy a developer to make
> such a feature?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Jacob

I think this may be a question for ffmpeg-user.

Try searching the archives. Likewise for here.

I have used ffserver quite a bit. If ffserver/ffmpeg
is not already able to do what you want, it should be
able to be made to do so.

The ffserver documentation is a place to start.

NOTE: I have posted some pre-tested ffserver.conf
files for various setups. They have not yet been added
to the documentation.

They can be found in the archive here:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-May/028993.html