[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c - sampling block size too low

Mike Melanson mike
Fri May 18 22:06:26 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> of course not ...
> just pretent to be a dumb user and edit a page
> "You have to login to edit pages."
>
> so the user clicks on "Log in / create account"
> but theres no way to create an account and no hint why or whom to contact
> to get one
>
> so what do you expect? how are they supposed to show interrest in editing
> anything?

Okay, yeah, that one is my fault. I haven't yet edited the underlying
code to inform the prospective editor of the steps to take for registering.

Though I can also claim it's partially MediaWiki's fault for making the
system so open with so few access control mechanisms.

--
	-Mike Melanson