[FFmpeg-devel] Issue with Capture between SVN -r8222 and SVN -r8634

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed May 16 15:08:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

Mike Martin wrote:
> An issue seems to have occurred with the v4l capture code between these
> revisions (and still exiists as of yesterday)
>
> When ffmpeg starts encoding it resets the following values
>
> Norm NTSC
> Input Television
Can you try the "-tvstd" and "-vc" options to set the desired video
standard and input?

Also, the attached patch should restore the previous ffmpeg defaults.
Can you try it (the patch must be applied over the sources from current
svn)? I had to post these patches last week, but I got distracted by
other issues... Sorry.

Let me know if there are problems with "-tvstd" and "-vc", and if the
attached patch works.

			Thanks,
				Luca