[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] extern "C" usage

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon May 14 16:19:57 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 03:04:36PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> > On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 03:49:53PM +0200, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> > [...]
> >> May I remind you there is at least one C++ file in ffmpeg.
> >> For the BeOS port.
> >> Oh wait the BeOS build is still broken anyway, but you know that
> >> already,
> >> don't you.
> >
> > Hmm.. Is there something like a BeOS VMware/qemu/whatever image available
> > somewhere? There might be one or another person ready to have a look
> > and maybe find a solution that fits everyone...
>
> BeOS doesn't have a compatible inttypes.h, and somehow he feels this is
> FFmpeg's fault.  There is absolutely nothing we can do about that.

Ah, okay. Well, throwing a better inttypes.h somewhere the compiler will
find that is not that problematic, compared to that the MinGW users
having to build zlib themselves have it worse *g*
I unfortunately have only Zeta, which 1) does not work at all under any
virtualization I tested 2) even on real hardware crashes far too often
for my tastes 3) I don't know where I put the CD anyway.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger