[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH BlackFin yuv2rgb color space conversion

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sun May 13 21:23:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 5/13/07, Marc Hoffman <mmh at pleasantst.com> wrote:
> Diego Biurrun writes:
>  > On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 06:44:32PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>  > >
>  > > looks ok
>  >
>  > Subversion account for Marc?  It seems that he will continue working on
>  > Blackfin support and his patches are good, at least after he addresses
>  > all the issues from the reviewing...
>  >
>  > Diego
>
> When do you think you will have a chance to apply this patch?  I have
> another large patch set in the works and want to know this one is
> closed in the sense committed.

Patch applied. Please make sure I checked-in all files, and don't
hesitate to nag me if I screwed smth up.

Guillaume

--
Rich, you're forgetting one thing here: *everybody* except you is
stupid.