[FFmpeg-devel] enable/disable bitstream filters?

Måns Rullgård mans
Fri May 11 17:43:17 CEST 2007

Jason Millard wrote:
> I can't seem to get anything right by you guys. So I'm going to keep
> going until I get this right.
>
> Via GMail I always reply to the last message, so I'm guessing this
> what your calling "top-posting". I just went to:
>
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-May/thread.html
>
> Now I can see how the thread was progressing.. From now on I'll reply
> to the first message.

No, you should reply the message your comments are related to.
Top-posting is the very annoying practice of writing the reply
above the text being replied to.  The proper place is below, like
I'm doing now.

> As for the mime types... If you don't attach files with extensions,
> GMail messes up the MIME type. I'll force them to .txt

Then complain to google and use some other client until they fix gmail.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com