[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

Robert Swain robert.swain
Mon May 7 21:49:54 CEST 2007

On 7 May 2007, at 20:35, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> writes:
>> M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> writes:
>>> Last year we never managed to decide on a logo in time for LinuxTag.
>>> I'm hoping we might be able to do better this year, so I've made a
>>> couple of variants based on one of the ideas I liked best from last
>>> year's discussions.
>>
>> The deadline for logo submission to LinuxTag is drawing near, and we
>> never decided on a logo earlier.  I'm thinking some logo is better
>> than no logo, and the attached one was generally well received on
>> this
>> list.  How about we use this one this year?
>
> I need to submit the logo to LinuxTag today.  As there's been no final
> agreement, I'm considering submitting just a flat, green zigzag
> without the text (as attached) for the project catalogue.  IMHO using
> this version for LinuxTag is better than nothing at all.  Anyone who
> disagrees, shout now.

This seems reasonable. It, at the very least, puts the green zigzag
in motion as the FFmpeg logo, regardless of what final form it takes
(flat, 3D, shaded, whatever...) And most people who have commented
seem content with the green zigzag conceptually. So this is my !
shout. :)

Rob