[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 3 13:58:56 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 12:02:24AM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Last year we never managed to decide on a logo in time for LinuxTag.
> > I'm hoping we might be able to do better this year, so I've made a
> > couple of variants based on one of the ideas I liked best from last
> > year's discussions.
>
> The deadline for logo submission to LinuxTag is drawing near, and we
> never decided on a logo earlier.  I'm thinking some logo is better
> than no logo, and the attached one was generally well received on this
> list.  How about we use this one this year?

how about a vote?
IIRC you already have all the logos on a webpage
and http://seehuhn.de/data/debian-vote-0.7.tar.gz could be used as long as
there are fewer then 9 logos, if there are more then a simple approve/not
approve vote for each could be used as a prepass or maybe someone knows of
a less reterded condorcet voting proggy?

note iam not against the suggested logo, iam just thinking we should do a
proper vote on which is preferred

Why not whip the teacher when the pupil misbehaves? -- Diogenes of Sinope