[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver/ffmpeg streaming stops

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Sat Mar 31 19:53:20 CEST 2007

I have gotten ffserver/ffmpeg working a variety of
ways, including with sound.

I am in the process of documenting all that and
providing pre-set ffserver.conf files that can be
plugged in, and used as is.

Please provide more information regarding the type of
stream, config settings, system info, network info,
and bandwidth.

Also note the warning below about libavcodec being
miscompiled.

To be sure, rebuild with a recent, or current gcc, and
use that.

As a general rule, make sure that the settings in your
ffserver.conf match those on the command line.

Overall, flash video works pretty good.

Piero.