[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver Documentation

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Thu Mar 15 08:10:37 CET 2007

--- Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> Sounds great, go right ahead.

Ok, So I have done some work with ffserver/ffmpeg, and
put together ffserver.conf files for various streams,
and done some testing.

However, In order to document correctly, I have had to
turn to the ffmpeg program documentation, which is
also somewhat terse.

So, now I have some questions regarding ffmepg.

Mostly so far I have applied the "I hacked it and it
worked" methodology.

At this point, however, I need to inquire as to the
various options, what they do, and their relative
application.

I will go through the ffmpeg documentation section by
section and request comments.

I appreciate whatever help.

Thanks.

Piero.