[FFmpeg-devel] Snow development ad

Lars Täuber lars.taeuber
Fri Jun 29 01:06:47 CEST 2007

Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:
> To be more explicit:
>
> in order to work with ffmpeg on sponsored efforts like SoC we asked
> people to prove themselves with minor tasks to be quite sure they have
> idea of what they are going to endeavor, some of us would expect that
> this snow bounty would be on the same standard.

If I understand this right, you mean there should be someone involved in ffmpeg who decides who gets which part of the money at which time.
This was a question from me to Michael. But I didn't get an answer.

I know I'm not able to distinguish between good and bad code.
The money is ready to be handed over to one of the ffmpeg team.

I want to keep my promise, that's why I replied promtly. But every other reasonable mode is fine to me.

Lars