[FFmpeg-devel] Snow development ad

Keenan Pepper keenanpepper
Thu Jun 28 20:26:21 CEST 2007

Just saw this: http://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~taeuber/ and I
think I'm up to the task. I'm very comfortable with C and I understand
lossy compression and wavelets intuitively (although I'll have to do
some reading to become more familiar with the nitty gritty details).

The only problem is that right now I'm doing a physics project at
Caltech, modeling gravity gradients for Advanced LIGO. I probably
won't have much free time until I'm back at school in the fall, late
August - early September. So if you're still looking for someone by
then, email me.

Keenan Pepper