[FFmpeg-devel] Developing around libavformat and libavcodec

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Jun 25 10:18:05 CEST 2007

Stan Bileschi wrote:
> Can someone point me to resources regarding development of new projects
> using these tools?  I would like to begin porting some of my MATLAB video
> processing routines out of MATLAB.  In particular, Im interested in learning
> which files in the SVN are specific to the ffmpeg interface, and which are
> necessary to en/de code video files.

If you plan to use ffmpeg and its libraries then ffmpeg-user mailing
list should help better, you may look at our doxy documentation (check
ffmpeg site or produce yourself running doxygen on the svn sources).

If you plan to port your routines to ffmpeg then this is the right
mailing list.

I hope it helps.

lu

--