[FFmpeg-devel] ffplay crashing when declaring a posix thread variable

Jun Fajardo jun71117
Sat Jun 23 04:30:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

I modified ffplay.c to have a different main which contains a pthread_t variable in it. I get a segmentation fault when i try to run it. I have configured ffmpeg libraries using --enable-pthreads. I have attached the modifications. I used the default makefile in the ffmpeg directory.

Does anyone know how to use posix thread in ffmpeg?

Thanks,
Jun

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.