[FFmpeg-devel] MPEG-2 Acceleration Refactor

Greg Hulands ghulands
Mon Jun 18 05:36:12 CEST 2007

Corey Hickey wrote:
> Greg Hulands wrote:
>
>> Before I get flamed again, I have found the last of the cosmetic
>> problems. Sorry for so many posts over the past couple of days.
>>

> You're trying; nobody ought to fault you much yet :).

I'm persisting with it too :) I can now understand about the cosmetic
things, at the beginning it was getting a bit frustrating.
> [...]
> That way, it's obvious that the only functional change is the insertion
> of two lines. Now or later on, you'd send another patch to fix the
> indentation.

I'll definitely submit a revlon patch once it is committed just to clean
it up a bit.

Ok, here is a new patch fixing that stuff. I have also added by way of
Nigel Pearson, one of the guys who originally submitted this patch in
the beginning, to use #defines for the speed. So there is now
DECODE_FAST and DECODE slow and they are used instead of 0 and 1. Hope
that makes it just that little bit more readable.

Cheers,
Greg