[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] SDP Generation

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jun 15 15:05:43 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
>> multi stream AVFormatContext + several AVFormatContext seems more correct
>> as a different address = different file more or less
> Ok. I'll work on this solution, and post an updated patch.
Here is an updated version of the SDP generator for libavformat.
I think I addressed the previous review, and I tried to do my best for
implementing a reasonable interface (but I do not know how successful
I've been in this).

The SDP generating function is still
char *avf_sdp_create(AVFormatContext *ac[], int n_files)
but now n_files == 1 means that all the streams are stored in a single
AVFormatContext (in this case, I assumed the destination ports are
consecutive).

		Have a nice weekend,
				Luca