[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] Linking error when using Intel's compiler

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Thu Jun 14 18:51:05 CEST 2007

Hi!

Panagiotis Issaris <takis.issaris <at> uhasselt.be> writes:

> I'm not suggesting to get the attached patch applied. But, it was the
> only thing that stopped Intel's C compiler (version 10.0) from linking
> ffmpeg_g, which is why I'm posting it here.

I'm using a similar change to compile mplayer with icc.

Could you test decoding MPEG4 Video containing gmc? For me (=in mplayer),
gmc_mmx() in dsputil_mmx.c gets miscompiled (?) and crashes (-On | n>=2) or
produces funny colours (-O1).

Thank you, Carl Eugen