[FFmpeg-devel] Convert LIVE Raw JPEG_RTP stream to flash stream on the fly

nitiraj rathore n_razzz
Wed Jun 13 15:45:20 CEST 2007

Hello everyone.

I am working on a project in which i had to capture the desktop screen and transfer it to the server.
I have done it using JMF but as it does not support flash formats, so i have chosen JPEG_RTP format. I want to use FFmpeg to convert this raw stream to flash player compatible format.

I am going through the forums for related problem/solution. but no success yet.

Can anyone give me the command to be used. Or pointer to similar solution previously done.

Thanks in advance for your help.

------From :
             Nitiraj Singh Rathore