[FFmpeg-devel] foo -> libfoo changes

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Mon Jun 11 15:26:02 CEST 2007

Le tridi 23 prairial, an CCXV, Michael Niedermayer a ?crit?:

In the other thread, I wrote about a step 4:

>> 4. Allow the command line tool to select by codec family.

The above would be a consequence of that: "mp3" or "aac" would be
interpreted as a codec family name, and the best matching codec found would
be used.

Of course, it does nothing for programs that do their access directly
through the symbol.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George