[FFmpeg-devel] movenc produces improper QuickTime files

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Wed Jun 6 15:25:53 CEST 2007

Hi

Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 12:45:28 +0200
> Baptiste Coudurier <baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com> wrote:
>
>> About the hack with duration, well if it really helps people why not,
>> but they can override frame rate when they know it (-r), so a warning
>> in write header might be sufficient, no ?
>
> But one can't change the framerate with -r during streamcopy (while
> mp4creator uses a similar hack with duration that works during
> streamcopy).

Well, that could be changed, there is a patch I submitted lying around
which allows to change parameters while stream copying, but it does not
permit to change frame rate though.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312