[FFmpeg-devel] Documentation

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Jun 6 01:47:10 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:32:31AM -0700, Piero Bugoni wrote:
> I have submitted some additions to the documentation
> but not had any review of them.
>
> I assume either no one gives a shit in general, or no
> one gives a shit about any documentation that I
> submit.
>
> If the contrary is the case, then please let me know,
> and I'll continue to write. Otherwise, screw it.

While I agree that (unfortunately) most devs don't give a shit in
general and skip reviewing patches this is not the case for me.
Unfortunately I'm very busy currently and have a huge backlog of patches
to review here and over at MPlayer.  I'll try my best to get to your
patches ASAP but please have a little patience with me and don't be
discouraged.

In the meantime, it's not like other people couldn't give a hand with
reviewing ...

Diego