[FFmpeg-devel] Fixpoint FFT optimization, with MDCT and IMDCT wrappers for audio optimization

Marc Hoffman mmhoffm
Mon Jul 30 15:00:12 CEST 2007

On 7/30/07, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 01:29:13PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 08:13:38PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok guys, I removed myself from the have list...  And correct the
> > > makefile like you asked before.  Much simpiler.  Again sorry about the
> > > mime attachment....
> > [...]
> > > +        w=0;
> > > +   hm = m>>1;
> > > +        for (j=0; j<hm; j++) {
> >
> > tabs
>
> Note that it's somewhat redundant to point this out to committers, the
> Subversion pre-commit hook will prevent them from committing tabs
> anyway.
>
> Marc, since this seems to be a recurring problem and you're an Emacs
> person, try M-x untabify-buffer and maybe add
>
> (setq indent-tabs-mode nil)
>
> to your .emacs.

You know I have that set but it seems to be broken in my environment.  So I
need to set it manually per buffer, some day I will actually figure this
issue out.  Thanks for your elisp helper.

Marc