[FFmpeg-devel] Libavcodec problems

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge
Tue Jul 24 02:40:54 CEST 2007

I'm using a quite recent CVS version of ffmpeg's libavcodec and
libavformat in my project. I'm getting some weird decode errors, that
look like this:

http://www.timbilism.com/blender/decoderror.png

The video plays fine under ffplay, vlc, mplayer, totem, etc. I'm not
doing any weird seeking stuff, and the errors seem to reset themselves
after every key frame (of course).

Any ideas?

Timothy Baldridge

--
"Believing in a DRM business model is like joining Star Fleet
security, putting on your red shirt, and volunteering to beam down to