[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia RTSP (RDT) support

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Sat Jul 14 13:03:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

> If people like this, I'd like help with the checksum calculation code
> relicensing, it's only a few lines I'll try to make bitrate selection
> working as suggested for mms before, and I'll see if I can get cook-radio
> working, and the udp/tcp selection issue. If anyone wants to help with any
> of this, please do.

There are lot of independent changes mixed together. Can you send
splitted (and probably now updated, like strstart => av_strstart)
patches?

Like the ones that add comments, the bug fixes (av_free(content)), the
flags field in parse_packet, etc ..

--
Alex