[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] SDP Generation
Thu Jul 12 09:44:46 CEST 2007
I finally had some time to work on my SDP generator again, and here is a
new version, which hopefully incorporates all the feedback I received.
Changes since last version:
1) fixed the broken digit_to_char() implementation
2) switched from url_fprintf to snprintf(). To avoid code repetition, I
introduced an sdp_print() helper function (better names for it are
3) removed attribute_write(), and merged some print()s
is_multicast = ...
int is_multicast = ...
5) merged the for() cycles in avf_sdp_create()
The only comment I did not follow is the removal of dest_write(): since
- it is called in two different points during the SDP generations
- it must print something only if dest_addr != NULL
- the format of the printed string depends on the TTL value
I think that merging dest_write() in an sdp_print() would result in more
complex and less readable code... I hope that this version is acceptable.
I tested this SDP generator for some time (I have patches for using it
in ffmpeg.c and ffserver.c... I'll send them once sdp.c is in), and it
seems to work reasonably well. My impression is that sdp.c could be
acceptable for svn (I think the three FIXMEs are not important, adn can
be fixed later). So, I added a license header (copied from avformat.h),
and I am sending it again.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6843 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel