[FFmpeg-devel] MMX accelerated DSP functions for VC1/WMV3 decoders

GISQUET Christophe christophe.gisquet
Thu Jul 5 20:26:55 CEST 2007

Kostya a ?crit :
 > On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 11:50:48PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
 > I won't object but please send a clean patch.

Please clarify what you find unclean, for instance what needs to be split, as
that's the only thing I see that would qualify.

In particular, iff that's the ff_put_vc1_mspel_mc* declarations being replaced
by macros together with prototype change, then I'd post first a macro change,
then a prototype + macro change.

Best regards,
--
Christophe GISQUET