[FFmpeg-devel] MMX accelerated DSP functions for VC1/WMV3 decoders

Christophe GISQUET christophe.gisquet
Tue Jul 3 21:52:50 CEST 2007

I didn't cancel fast enough to add this little piece of information...

Christophe GISQUET a ?crit :
> + * This file is part of FFmpeg, and is triple-licensed under the terms of:
> + * - The GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3.0;
> + * - The GNU General Public License, version 3.0;
> + * - The GNU General Public License, version 2.0;
> + * as published by the Free Software Foundation.

I haven't found (in my quick search) an example of dual/triple licensing
based on the GPL, so I resorted to such text. This is just a candidate,
after the suggestions from Reimar.

Best regards,
Christophe GISQUET