[Ffmpeg-devel] corrupt audio when cut [SOLVED]

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jan 30 14:41:48 CET 2007

Hi

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 10:03:17AM -0000, Wolfram Gloger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > when someone submits a clean well split patch which passes review
>
> Ahem.  It is hardly obvious how this could be split further.
> But I'll try anyway.
>
> The "first" part (which I will append below) was already ok'ed
> by you before, just not committed.

i complained about a url_ftell/url_fseek suboptimality and the one below
is wrong it mixes CUR and SET
also please attach patches so they wont get mangled (if they arent mangled
iam fine with inline too of course ...)

> For the other part, there has been _zero_ review or comments so far,
> in particular there was no reasoning why it wasn't clean..

could you give me some hint on which mail contained that second part?
subject/date?

Why not whip the teacher when the pupil misbehaves? -- Diogenes of Sinope