[Ffmpeg-devel] BeOS cleanup work in progress

François Revol revol
Sun Jan 28 10:08:23 CET 2007

> Hi

> > > sure but the correctness of this affects the need and placement of some
> > > function you add so your change depends on first having the above resolved
> >
> > So, should I commit this one first ?
> > OTH I have nothing against using errno there, but the error won't be of much help to the caller anyway, he'd better know for sure it was ENOMEM.
>
> commit it, errno is wrong, it could even be 0 if lav* is used in a
> multithreaded program

Hmm if it's built as a single threaded lib linking to the globa errno yes...
but that's very bad, and we use errno in several other places anyway.
In BeOS things are threaded by default, much simpler :)

Ok, commited.

Fran?ois.