[Ffmpeg-devel] Real-time mpegts encoding and streaming

Theofilos Karachristos teo_kar
Wed Feb 28 17:23:10 CET 2007

Michel Bardiaux wrote:

>No, ffmpeg-devel is about development *OF* ffmpeg. Q. about development
>*USING* ffmpeg, should go to ffmpeg-user. Please repost there.

Hi again. Actually, this is what I thought from the begining, but although I have posted a couple of questions on the ffmpeg-user, I have taken no reply at all. Besides, most of the posts there concern the ffmpeg executables and not the library. I will repost my question on the ffmpeg-user, but do you know if there is another forum where I can surely take answers regarding the ffmpeg library?

Kling Fredrik wrote:

>The MPEG2 TS muxer/encoder in ffmpeg is flawed, I would not use it..

Actually, I have some problems with the generated ts files regarding the
timestamps. But, unfortunately, ffmpeg is the only project I know that
is very good on what it's doing. Do you have any other similar project
in mind that build mpeg2 ts files corectly?

Thanx to both of you for your replies