[Ffmpeg-devel] Live Video Now

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Mon Feb 26 02:06:55 CET 2007

--- Alex Beregszaszi <alex at rtfs.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Likewise, ffmpeg still has problems connecting to
> > ffserver in current svn releases, and otherwise
> > crashes when used with ffserver.
>
> It would be better if you would paste some logs. AVI
> is known to be not
> working with ffserver now.
>
> --

When I tried getting the thing working in the first
place, I tried AVI, and MPEG. I settled on flash,
because it was the only one I could get to work the
way I wanted, if at all.

Flash player embedded in a browser seems to be a good
way to go. I may try it with the mplayer plugin for
firefox, but at least flash player seemed to work the
same for both IE and Firefox.

What logs do you want me to post?

Piero.