[Ffmpeg-devel] Back now

Piero Bugoni crboca32
Sun Feb 25 02:22:27 CET 2007

Sorry, gone for a while.

I was C.Ren Boca, but I think I got this yahoo mail
configured with my real name, and to do proper
quoting.

I was typing in all those angle brackets by hand for a
while. Pain in the ass.

I will follow up on Mr. Paesa's last post on vhook
documentation.

I did not simply disappear, I was actually spending a
lot of time screwing with ffmpeg to try to get it to
do various things.

I will post some of the results. I kept reading the
mails in the mean time. Good work, all of you.

Piero.