[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Sat Feb 24 13:33:37 CET 2007

Hi,

> Well, a few days have passed, and the discussion seems to have calmed
> down.  I have collected all the suggestions/ideas that were posted
> (not last year's) on a web page:
>
> http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~mru/ffmpeg-logo/
>
> Please have a look, and report back with some opinions.

I vote for #1. But I could accept anything between #1-#3. Even maybe
Luca's logo (#9) combined with the name.

Italics look bad, the fastforward thing is just not really unique.

The name must be there, that gives the full logo (pictogram + name), but
the pictogram (zigzag) on itself should be usable and recognised too.

--
Alex Beregszaszi