[Ffmpeg-devel] Network patch for MingW users

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Feb 21 21:04:05 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 07:27:10PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 04:10:58PM -0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> >
> > Alex Beregszaszi said:
> > >
> > > Can we do a short voting about this now?
> > >
> > > I perfectly ok with both systems.
> >
> > Fine, then what is there to vote about?
> >
> > Besides, I'm against voting over
> > design decisions.  Whoever is right should get to decide, not whoever has
> > the loudest voice.
>
> seconded but how do we know who is right? knowing who has the loudest voice
> who is best at arguing or what the majority wants is easy, but knowing who is
> ultimately right is very hard,

Sure it's hard, but we have to try nevertheless.  I also dislike voting
about design decisions, especially so early in the game.  Furthermore it
seemed rather pointless in this case when Alex was neutral and Mans
preferred one version over the other.

Diego