[Ffmpeg-devel] 64bit & language

Jeff Wells shattered.rutile
Wed Feb 21 17:19:15 CET 2007

 So I'm assuming 64bit vista support will be a ways out? I have it working
but only 15% actually succeed of the attempted vobs to lossless mpg, but I
get overflows left and right on the latest version. Do you prefer bugs for
these or would you consider them unsupported scenarios to not bother?

sourceforge led me here.

While I have your attention, I'm pretty much a newbie at this -  I couldn't
find any tricks to automatically specify that I want English and no
subtitles for all the vobs. I did run through all my vobs without any
commands grabbed the output per vob and tossed each into excel - picking
what I thought might be english - but this wasn't successful in the
slightest. If there is a autmated method to do this I couldn't find it in
the help output.