[Ffmpeg-devel] Code statistics

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Feb 16 00:32:11 CET 2007

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> A discussion arose on IRC over whether the French are actually good
> for anything, and someone pointed out that FFmpeg was started by a
> Frenchman.  This made me wonder just how much French code there is in
> FFmpeg.

My last name is French. Where do I fit in? :)

>  101465 michael
>   44340 bellard
>   36612 diego
>   17246 melanson
>   12428 tmmm

Awesome! I actually occupy both the the 4th and 5th positions. (tmmm is
my Sourceforge ID, from before FFmpeg migrated to the MPlayer server).

I had no idea I was so productive. To be fair, my line count also
includes a number of modules I have fenced for people who didn't want to
submit the code directly.

--
	-Mike Melanson