[Ffmpeg-devel] [Bug] h264 decoder crash (sample included)

Christopher Lux christopherlux
Wed Feb 7 17:49:56 CET 2007

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org> wrote:

> That's all and well, but keep in mind that we do not have enough manpower
> to deal with bad bugreports. If you care so much about this bug, make sure
> you report it properly. You are of course welcome to help us with handling
> those reports.

I only hope after this off topic discussion about my mistake trying to upload a compressed sample this bug receives some attention and is not ignored completely because of the initial problems.

Has someone had the time to look into the sample and tried to confirm that the problem is with ffmpeg and not due to issues of this (and other skyoneHD) stream(s)?

Thanks for the help
-chris
--
Christopher Lux