[Ffmpeg-devel] decoder crash with skyoneHD streams (sample included)

Christopher Lux christopherlux
Wed Feb 7 11:38:21 CET 2007

> i have big problems with skyoneHD streams to decode with ffshow (h264 - libavcodec). i use the latest haali splitter for the transport stream splitting and ffshow as decoder for transcoding to x264. with graphedit i setup filter graphs to use ffdshow, cyberlinks h264 decoder and coreavc. for me ffdshow gives the best picture so i want to go with it. coreavc has still the color issues on these kind of 1080 streams (paff i think). cyberlink has kind of a more blury look.

i tested also the mainconcept avc decoder (3.0.7299) without problems, so i think ffmpeg/ffdshow has a bigger problem here, but as i said older builds didn't show the crash but heavy picture errors.

please look into the sample i provided.

regards
-chris
--