[FFmpeg-devel] libossupport status

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Dec 28 11:06:38 CET 2007

Hi Dave,

Dave Yeo wrote:
> These are the simple changes I had to do to compile libossupport on
> OS/2. Obviously the makefile changes will be handled by the build
> system, same with defining HAVE_INET-ATON. One observation is that gcc
> 3.3.5 does not like -Wdeclaration-after-statement.
> FFmpeg will need to include netinet/in.h for socklen_t and link with
> libossupport for poll.
Thanks for the feedback. I am incorporating your changes in libossupport
(I moved more stuff from Makefile to config.mak, and I added more
"#ifdef HAVE_*" stuff, so I hope that the new version compiles on OS/2
after editing config.mak and config.h).

I'll send the new version of libossupport to the mailing list in few days.

			Thanks,
				Luca