[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg Issue with --enable-libamr-nb --enable-libamr-wb

Ishtiaq Ahmed ishtiaq.ahmed
Thu Aug 30 12:16:48 CEST 2007

Good Day,

I am trying to compile the ffmpeg with --enable-libamr-nb
--enable-libamr-wb, I have downloaded the code and place the files in
ffmpeg/libavcodec/amr                   (Downloaded Zip File)
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2004-03/Rel-5/26_series/26073-530.zip
ffmpeg/libavcodec/amr_float          (Downloaded Zip File)
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2004-03/Rel-5/26_series/26104-540.zip
ffmpeg/libavcodec/amrwb_float     (Downloaded Zip File)
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2004-03/Rel-5/26_series/26204-520.zip

And when I try to compile the ffmpeg

./configure --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libgsm
--enable-libmp3lame --enable-libogg --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid
--enable-gpl --enable-libamr-nb --enable-libamr-wb
ERROR: libamrnb not found
If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.err" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

I have also included my config.err, I hope you guyswould pull me out of
this.

Regards,

Ishtiaq Ahmed