[FFmpeg-devel] Decoder or Codec

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sat Aug 25 20:52:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/25/07, Ana Barroso <alfgomesb at uol.com.br> wrote:
> I need one decoder or codec for Linux.I have some movies each only see
> in my computer,for record in DVD I need program that trasform theses
> films in DVD.Please send me as possible as.Thank you.

First of all, this question has nothing to do with the development of
FFmpeg, so please post your question to the users mailing list.
Secondly, your question in impossible for me to understand, so please
repost to the users mailing list in a clearer way.

Guillaume

--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte