[FFmpeg-devel] H.264 interlaced PAFF development and donations part 2

Neil Terry neil
Thu Aug 23 18:09:46 CEST 2007

We'd like to thank those who responded to our offer, however no one has
come forward to commit to the project.
As such we are prepared to up the ante. My company is now offering a
donation of $5000 to the developer/team who can develop the code to
support interlaced PAFF.
I am also aware of another offer of $2500 from another company.
So the pot is now at $7500 from multiple sources now.
Any takers?
Any other donation offers?