[FFmpeg-devel] Big companies taking advantage of ffmpeg developers

Crypto rcp
Thu Aug 23 15:36:43 CEST 2007

Frac?ois,

Should be possible, what worried me is that they are giving not credit,
they do not aknowledge the procedence of the new features, and those are
the mayor advantages of the product ( BTW is broken, the interface do
not work properly and have some issues ) and those features provided by
FFMPEG are their major publicity and they are asking for over 1000 USD
to upgrade the old version to the new one and the only difference is FFMPEG.

They will present this product at IBC this year and do not give credit