[FFmpeg-devel] "error, non monotone timestamps 45000 >= 45000" in ffserver

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Aug 22 15:21:02 CEST 2007

Hi Luca,

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
> [seeking and rtp/rtsp]
>
> You may try feng. ffplay seems to seek to a point if you use the mouse
> clicks but sends wrong requests on ss.

Well, I am not really interested in RTSP seeking... I was just trying to
have a look at the RTSP special case in ffplay, noticed by Michael. It
looked related to seeking, so I tried seeking and I noticed that it is
broken.

Anyway, I think something like the attached patch is needed... It does
not completely fix seeking, but I think it makes it less broken than
what we currently have.

			Thanks,
				Luca