[FFmpeg-devel] Bug with meta data writing? or empty frames added to begining of video?

Måns Rullgård mans
Sat Aug 18 22:43:29 CEST 2007

"Jesus Altuve" <jaltuve at gmail.com> writes:

> I think was the only file in the incoming folder.

There are hundreds of files in the incoming directory, you just can't
see them as anonymous.  Perhaps we should add a note about this in the
relevant places (or make sure an existing one is more likely to get
read).

BTW, it's called directory, not folder.  Folder is a name microsoft
invented to make it look like they'd come up with something new.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com