[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] various issues with GSM audio

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Aug 15 18:29:48 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 05:43:57PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 05:12:18PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> [...]
> > I haven't checked out the new tracker in detail, but so far I'm
> > not terribly impressed.  However, I have no interest in starting flamage
> > on the subject and I will reserve judgement until I have used it more
> > extensively.
>
> if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement about the tracker
> they are definitly welcome

Well, the documentation IMO misses a description of the email
interface/commands of roundup or at least a link to such a document.
Also at least in my mail client most mails still are not grouped by
issue, making it a pain to read up the history of an issue.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger