[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] various issues with GSM audio

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Aug 15 14:09:05 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 12:19:17PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> While trying to hook up GSM decoding through libavcodec in MPlayer I
> noticed multiple issues with GSM samples.  All can be reproduced with
> HEAD ffplay.  All MPlayer tests were done with libavformat demuxers.

please use our bug tracker (a mere email to it instead of ffmpeg-dev would
already do the trick if you dont like to open up a browser ...)

the tracker allows us to keep track of issues, while on the mailinglist
theres a good chance they get lost, also its trivial for someone who has
some free time to look at the issue tracker to see if there are any open
issues he could work on. with a ML its not possible to just list all
open issues ...

Concerning the gods, I have no means of knowing whether they exist or not
or of what sort they may be, because of the obscurity of the subject, and
the brevity of human life -- Protagoras