[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

Muhammad Irfan irfan.nettech
Sat Aug 11 20:46:02 CEST 2007

Hi thanks for your help, basically i have shared build with all files you
mentioned along with ffmpeg.exe , the main problem with me is msys
configuration with mingw.

Please can you help me , how i configure msys with mingw.

Thanks.

On 8/11/07, JonY <10walls at gmail.com> wrote:

> Muhammad Irfan wrote:
> > Hi thanks for your information, i tried my best to build watermark.dllbut
> > failed, because i can't configure mingw with msys properly, can you
> provide
> > watermark.dll if you build that. that will be very helpful.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Hi,
>
> The watermark dll will not work if your install was a static build. If
> you have a shared build, you should have the following files along with
> ffmpeg.exe:
>
> avcodec-51.dll
> avformat-51.dll
> avutil-49.dll
> swscale-0.dll
>
> Watermark dll is part of vhook, which is only usable in shared versions.
> I'm sorry but I can't upload the whole package, mainly because I did not
> keep track on which file was installed during "make install", also the 4
> dependant dlls are already 17MB.
>
> Are you serious about it. It would be easier to get msys to play
> properly with mingw and build ffmpeg from there. I can try to help you
> configure msys if you want.

Muhammad Irfan
Solution Architect, Senior Web Developer
http://www.mediasoftpro.com