[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] [ffmpeg.org]: r92 - trunk/src/bugreports

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 10 20:36:39 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 02:03:57PM -0400, Compn wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:22:20 +0200, Michael Niedermayer scribed:
>
> >Hi

> >> I think I have to agree. We just need non developer volunteers that
> >> can moderate the issues to an acceptable level.
> >
> >iam not disagreeing, any volunteers to go over
> >new/new bugs and feature requests
>

> i can check up on the roundup tracker (i do this on the bugzilla
> already). but i'm not following ffmpeg as closely as mplayer...

ive made you developer from roundups point of view so you should
be able to do whatever needs to be done

luckily the signal to noise ratio on the tracker isnt that bad yet
probably because the real "its not working" people still try to solve
the puzzle

Its not that you shouldnt use gotos but rather that you should write
readable code and code with gotos often but not always is less readable