[FFmpeg-devel] Network patch for testing

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Aug 10 12:51:27 CEST 2007

Hi all,

the network code was causing some problems to me (see my previous email
"Strange code in libavformat/udp.c:udp_open()", sent on 07/13/2007), so
I modified the code and prepared a patch that fixes my problems.

Now, I only tested my patch while streaming RTP under Linux, so I do not
know if introduces regressions for other users. I attach it so that
people interested in ffmpeg networking can test the patch for their use
cases, and see if it introduces problems.
Also, I'd like to know other people's opinions on this patch.

			Thanks,
				Luca